Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nike Infrared re-re-re-retro


Hypebeasts its time to saddle up and get your sleep out on. I don’t know about you but I still haven’t worn my Infrared’s from the last retro-ing yet. Why you might ask? Because everyday I still see fashion boys, emo’s and stevies wearing them down the street making me want to shelve them for longer and longer. My plan was working, the plethora of infrareds flooding the streets of Prahran and the city was starting to subside and my pair was making their way up to the top of the stack, but what now, another retro less then two years after the previous one. Thank you very much Nike, I can’t wait to see another few hundred kids become sneaker heads again with one single purchase.

These are already dropping and selling out before lunchtime throughout Europe, soon here in Melbourne as well but no chance I’m saying the date.

No comments: