Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nike Zoom Lebron VI


This is not a joke, this is the official Zoom Lebron VI and visually they appear not up to scratch. I don’t know if it’s the Jordan XX3 influence on the midsole and front paneling or the New Balance 576 x Lebron IV style sole but I am not feeling this shoe which is very disappointing. I am a dedicated consumer of the Lebron sneaker line but visually these are unflattering at best. The Jordan line experienced continual success due to many things one of which being the relationship, at least for a large proportion of the history, between MJ and the legend himself Tinker Hatfield (Lets not forget the man even created the Mcfly!) and the common design language that seemed to emanate throughout the company. Unfortunately for Lebron it doesn’t seem to have carried over as of late.

Let’s just hope that they are miraculous on foot but I am not sure that with the recent release of the XX3 and the Hyperdunks I can find room in my budget for these.

No comments: