Sunday, July 20, 2008

Watchmen Teaser Trailer



Ok I had to calm down before I posted this because frankly I was so excited it might not have made much sense. The Watchmen is by favourite graphic novel and by the looks of it, and this is only a teaser it looks like they are staying true to the book! In the vein of Sin City it appears that direct panel sequences are replicated in these previews which is very promising.

For those of you who are yet to read this brilliant graphic novel please do yourself a favor and check it out. There is so much content I am still hesitant to get too excited because lets not forget how 'I am Legend' was just recently massacred as well as the last work of Alan Moore to be brought to the big screen 'V for Vendetta'. But for now, let’s just appreciate this great little clip, and if you haven't read the book I am quite sure it will make absolutely no sense to you. Now we just have to wait till March 09

"Somebody has to do it, don't you see? Somebody has to save the world... "

No comments: